Safeguard your credit and loved ones with Loan Protection.
Protecting your credit is important. Having a backup plan for life’s uncertainty is something that savvy consumers take into account when they take out a loan. Loan Protection is that backup plan which could help to protect your credit and retain your vehicle. Loan Protection is a life, critical illness, loss of employment, and disability benefits plan that protects your financial commitments when you need it most. Fully insured by Co-operators Life Insurance Company, one of Canada’s most distinguished insurers, Loan Protection offers valuable coverage that will help keep your credit reputation and protect your loved ones in the event of your death, illness, or injury. Some of the advantages of Loan Protection include:
- Coverage for people between the age of 18-71
- Covers loans up to $100,000
- In most cases, no medical examination or underwriting required1
- Same rates for all insureds regardless of age, height, weight, smoker
- Most full-time occupations are eligible2
- Competitive rates with other financial institutions
- Cancellable at anytime
- Can protect credit standing3
Ask your selling dealer to add Loan Protection to your finance/lease at time of purchase of your New, Certified Pre-ownedTM, and Used vehicles Kia. 1 Ages 18-65, loans less than $100,000. 2 Please read the Product Guide to fully understand edibility requirements. 3 Terms and conditions apply for full or partial refund.